We are looking for a new candidate:
The selected person will be placed in the service department and will have the task of:
- Carry out the commissioning of our systems
- Carry out system repairs at the customer's
- Carry out repairs to the electronic boards installed on the systems
- Carry out internal testing of systems
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum requirements:
- Electronic / electrical engineering diploma;
- At least 3 years of experience at companies in the same sector;
- Willingness to travel to Italy and abroad;
- Excellent knowledge of electrical and electronic diagrams;
- Use of instruments (multimeter, oscilloscope, amperometric clamp, etc.)
- Knowledge of English
- Notions of Siemens PLC programming
The classification and remuneration will be commensurate with the actual skills of the candidate.
Send the CV to the email address email@example.com (only the CVs relating to the announcement will be considered).
To work in Elind you must have the right motivations!
You will be part of a company with international wide ranging, present with more than 1500 equipment in more than 30 countries in the world, where technology and innovation are the founding elements of our job. You will enter a high qualified team, in a dynamic environment with the aim of continuously improving and increasing the international presence of the Company on the international market. You could grow up professionally in different fields and you will have great chances of proving your real capacities! If you share our feeling you can send your CV to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are waiting for you...